Our Network Operations Centre (NOC) is open 24/7, 365 days a year and we monitor our infrastructure constantly with a sophisticated alert system, designed to make sure our staff are informed of any issues within one minute.
- Over 50,000 sq ft of space (BlueSquare 1, 2, 3 & MK)
- 8 megawatt of power from multiple on-site substations
- Diverse power feeds to substations
- Multiple redundant N+N generators connected via C&N
- ATS systems
- Diverse fibre ducts into the data centres
- N+1 PowerWave UPS system
- N+1 Airedale Air Handling system
- 22°C +/- 2°C data floor temperature
- 24/7 secure entry via swipe card system, with 6-layer entry
- Data centre located inside its own secure compound, with 3-metre fencing and electric entry, including anti-tailgate systems
- Engineers available 24/7 for remote hands service
- Engineer build rooms
We run a fully redundant BGP Network, working with our sister company, Simply Transit. This consists of two separate hardware vendors, providing redundancy at both network and hardware levels. We have both Extreme Networks and Foundry Networks at all of our locations, from which we operate two separate 10Gigabit networks. Above this layer-2 network we operate two independent IP Transit networks (AS29550 and AS34920), which run from numerous Cisco Systems 7606-S RSP720 and 6509 SUP720 routers at multiple London facilities, offering true redundancy to each and every customer.
Connecting with multiple Tier 1 providers, as well the London Internet Exchange (LINX), we are the only provider able to offer IP services diverse of London, to any of our customers.